Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what to do

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

My partner and I (MKStanford) have been trying to conceive for two months or so. Last month we had a chemial pregnancy but this time we think its the real thing.... only problem I think we just broke up.... if I am pregnate do I tell her.....or do I raise the baby alone?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:16 AM

I would tell her if that's how you feel. You both made this miracle happen together :) I hope everything works out for you in the best way possible. Just remember we all are here for support if you need it. Good luck to you both!!

brandiaubrey
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:22 AM
Tell her. You have both worked towards this, she has a right to know. I am sorry that you have broken up. Good luck with everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 AM
Well, if it was me, id tell her.
You guys were in this together so i feel she would want to kno cause she wanted this jus as much as you since you guys were ttc.

Sorry about your break up, but if it doesnt work out with her were all here when you need someone (:
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Tell her but remember as the nonbio parent unless you let her see this baby she has no rights unfortunaltely. Also beware of getting back together just for a baby. It does not always work out.

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:36 AM
Tell her though you two may not work out you both are the parents and wanted the baby so you both deserve to be with the baby ... I agree with pp sadly she's not bio patent and will never have rights so whatever you deside there is nothin more that can be done (god gay right really need to have a fucking over haul)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)