Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SushiKitty Outted Me On Fb!! :o *lol*

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:55 AM
  • 32 Replies
Well first off id like to say, my goodness SushiKitty you have such a beautiful family! Your little ones are jus beyond adorable! (:

Now, to me story.
I posted this pic on facebook ;

With the caption; 'if eating waffles with chocolate syrup is wrong then i dont wanna be right, lol.'

And the lovely Sushikitty commented 'so preggo (: '
Which i found funny but then it hit me, oh sh*t no one knows im pregnant, i wasnt planning on telling my family until atleast 8 wks lol
So i was like uh-ohh i got tons of family on fb what are they gonna say?
my family, mostly dads side, are the type to get butt hurt and i wanted to tell em in person so if one of sees it i dont want them to get mad.
Which is dumb and i shouldnt care anyways because im not that close. Idk, lol.

So now im stuck? Do i just leave the picture up and , as the say, let the chips fall where they may orr be a damn little pansy and erase it asap!? Lol

What would you ladies do?
Luckily its almost midnite here and not many ppl are awake and will see so gives me time to think, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:00 AM

well if it were me ( and this time i am keepin it quiet) i would take it down and wait to tell. keep this gift to you and your so 

Okigurl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Just delete the comment. Thats what I would do.

.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Yea, probably right.
I dont wanna deal with any negative thoughts right now lol

Quoting MrsParsons11:

well if it were me ( and this time i am keepin it quiet) i would take it down and wait to tell. keep this gift to you and your so 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:05 AM
Thats what i wanted to do at first but I dont kno how! Its annoying me that i cant.
I dont have a computer, so i use my phone for everything. I can go on the desktop site and everything but i cant seem to figure it out. Maybe cause im on a mobile thats why.

Quoting Okigurl:

Just delete the comment. Thats what I would do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM

this time im not tellin anyone till im 12 weeks or longer. for as long as i can hold out thats wat imma do. only cuz a) its easier to deal with when something bad happens and 2) no one needs to kill your happy feeling of just finding our your expecting lol

MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM

there should be a way....ugh i dont remember how to either lmao!!! FAIL!!!

Okigurl
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:21 AM

http://www.ehow.com/how_8465762_delete-picture-comment-facebook.html Here you go :)

.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:23 AM
I love how you said a) then you said 2) when listing your reasons lol

But anyways, i dont want anyone who doesnt approve killing my happiness right now.
Plus if things dont go well i dont want to have to repeat each time someone asks about my pregnancy.

So i deleted it lol.

Quoting MrsParsons11:

this time im not tellin anyone till im 12 weeks or longer. for as long as i can hold out thats wat imma do. only cuz a) its easier to deal with when something bad happens and 2) no one needs to kill your happy feeling of just finding our your expecting lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:24 AM
Lmao, thanks but i jus deleted it (:

Quoting Okigurl:

http://www.ehow.com/how_8465762_delete-picture-comment-facebook.html Here you go :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:25 AM

lol ya i do that alot lol. damn college classes and cp english lmao!! i did that the first time i told alot of ppl we were expecting and hurt everytime i had to tell someone. kinda like i was getting shot each time. i couldnt let that happen to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)