Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sister....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  • 6 Replies

I found out yesterday that my baby sister is preggo. She found out on monday. She is 18, will be 19 in Dec. She is terrified. She has not told my mom yet either, she is scared too. I totally understand where she is coming from though, i have been in her shoes. Most of my family will say something to her that wont be very supportive. Especially my mom. The Guy she thinks is the dad, wants nothing to do with her, he thinks she is lying. He doesn't believe its possible. I am taking her to her first ob apt today. Will find out more answers today. She has my full suport and love. No judgement from me. I was six months prego when graduated. I know exactly how she feels. Its hard. But i just told her will get through this, and that you'll be fine. 

So ladies. If her last period was the first week of Aug. She had sex with this guy on the 19th. Then again the beginning of sept, a different guy on sept 3. He would be the daddy????

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:57 AM

The guy she had sex with Aug 19 is most likely the sperm donor.  (Sounds like he isn't going to be a daddy!)

Good luck to her!

txnursemelissa
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Without a dan test there is no way to know for sure since sperm can live for days. IMO and this is only my opinion and counts for nothing....keep supporting your sister, help her stay positive and focused and when the baby is born she can determine the father. Good luck and I hope she has a smooth and boring pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifemother220
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Yeah thats what i told her too. 

Quoting GwenMB:

The guy she had sex with Aug 19 is most likely the sperm donor.  (Sounds like he isn't going to be a daddy!)

Good luck to her!

wifemother220
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Thanks ladies. So how far a long do you think she is... A nurse told her that she would be about 3 weeks prego??? To me that doesn't sound right. 

crafthag
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
I'd say the guy on the 19th. My last AF was 8/5 I ovulated 8/19 got bfp 9/1 am 5 weeks 5 days. If that helps.
wifemother220
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Yes that does. She told me she think her last period started the end of the week, so i was basing it off of the 5th too. thanks. 

Quoting crafthag:

I'd say the guy on the 19th. My last AF was 8/5 I ovulated 8/19 got bfp 9/1 am 5 weeks 5 days. If that helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)