Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

coupon code for

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

Im looking for a discount code for TCOYF PC version anyone know of one or where I can find one??

Thanks

thank you

**Prayers and Pixie Dust **
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Why do you want the PC version instead of the web version?  I'm just curious since I use the web version (I must have had a bad CD because I couldn't get the pc version loaded I think).

73angel
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM

BUMP!

pixiemom4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I do not like the web version, the PC version has more to it and has no loading issues !!!

You can download a free pc version right from the web site

**Prayers and Pixie Dust **
pixiemom4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

BUMP!

angryuterus
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I love the PC version.  I tried the online version but never liked it.  I was hoping they had changed it since I tried it.  I don't think they have a coupon code, but the cost isn't too much IMO since you can also use the software to TTA (unlike FF and most of the other free charting sites).  I also LOVE how TCOYF PC version has the reports options.  I've printed off the reports to take into my doctor/s.  In comparison on how much more accurate TCOYF is (at least the PC version), and how much we spend on OPKs, HPTs, and other TTC goodies, (more they we probably realize, even with the cheap tests with the shipping etc.)  I just don't get why some ppl don't invest in a good charting software too.  But that's just me, and I love family planning stuff. lol

angryuterus
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Quoting GwenMB:

Why do you want the PC version instead of the web version?  I'm just curious since I use the web version (I must have had a bad CD because I couldn't get the pc version loaded I think).

You can get the download off the site, and if you have a mac it is incompatible.  I had a tough time since my desktop died last december and I wanted to get a mac instead of a PC, but the software isn't compatible. Huge delimna for me.  We did end up getting a PC mostly for that reason and I bought a macbook pro as for a laptop. 8)

pixiemom4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Thanks, I went a head and bit the bullet and paid for the PC version today !!! $40 !!!! But it's way better then the web version or FF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)