• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know what gets my goat * update* wow

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM
  • 47 Replies
A friend just text me and said "hey lee just to let you know I'm throwing my own baby shower I registered at target but I know you bought stuff for sookie you can just bring that if you want" are you kidding me? I mean really not only have I not talked to you cause you were a week behind me and BITCH all the time about what the baby is doing to your body but then you have the nerve to ask for my baby girls cloths I swear ill kill a bitch

Update----------

Please understand mean no harm to the Lo but she just text and said she's in preterm labor can I come set with her I don't know what to do Aggg I don't want that poor baby she's only 25-26 weeks

But karma is a bitch
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarksMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Wow...just.......................WOW. That is actually kinda evil on her part. I applaud your ability to resist bitch slapping her with a mack truck! high five

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Lol with a MAC truck loovvveee it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:28 AM

i don't think i'd call her a friend

DarksMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Hmmm... a MAC truck? That'd be the technicolor beatdown of the century! LOL With a plain old MACK truck, it'd just be messy. LOL

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Screw her. Screw her babyshower. ughhh. some ppl are ignorant, inconsiderate tramps. Srry im moody today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarksMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Quoting nirvana78028:

Screw her. Screw her babyshower. ughhh. some ppl are ignorant, inconsiderate tramps. Srry im moody today.

You may be moody, but you're right on the button with this one. She IS an inconsiderate cow.

nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Lol thanks hun

Quoting DarksMama:

Quoting nirvana78028:

You may be moody, but you're right on the button with this one. She IS an inconsiderate cow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irish_Angels
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM

WOW, I've heard some rude comments made, but that takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Not only would I NOT go to her shower I would NEVER talk to her again.  She sounds selfish and self absorbed.  You don't need that negativity in your life.  WOW!!!! 

Aloe
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM

w.. t.. f..  She's definitely no friend.

luckypiper
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Wow-you are more than welcome to punch her in the face. That is so uncouth! I definitely would remove her from your life-such insensitivity is recockulous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)