• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions....

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone here have any deep, dark secrets about their TTC process/thought patterns/etc that they could NEVER admit to their significant other?

It can be anything at all....from the entirely innocent to the absolutely heinous. No judging, no bashing...just the freedom to say it and not have it come back to bite you on the ass.

Just wondering what darkness lurks in the heads of others during this time, and if it's anything like what I get at times.

CafeMom Tickers

My little Dark is the light of my life. Try to take my light, and I'll put you in the dark forever.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
73angel
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I pretty much admit everything to dh as we are in this together. However I sometimes keep how depressed I am over not getting pregnant and staying pregnant from him.

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I usually hold in how sad I am about getting AF and not being pregnant.  He doesn't like seeing me get so upset and sometimes I wonder why I do but my heart wants another baby so bad it hurts. 

gemnboys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I tell him everything , but the look on his face this cycle when I announced that I had fertile mucus made me think that one might be better kept to myself!!

Oh and the sadness I totally get. He gets really disappointed so I feel like I need to be a support and my sadness would only make him feel worse.

DarksMama
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:26 PM

BUMP!

Mrs.Torres2566
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:29 PM

I don't tell DH when I am going to test. Because if he knows and I come out of the bathroom he is like..."Well??" And I think it hurts more telling DH, its a BFN than seeing a BFN.

DarksMama
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:41 PM

When we were ttcing my DD, I never told Dh when I was testing, or what for. I simply hid all my tests and didn't say anything either way unless he asked if AF was around (meaning can we BD??) LOL On occasion, I have the crazy idea to just stop preventing early and just let it happen instead of waiting the 6 months like we agreed. I wouldn't, but I've thought about it.

Lohasbabyfever
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I tell him EVERYTHING but I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't. And, like the other ladies, I try to keep my disappointment to myself. I know it really gets to him that he "hasn't gotten me pregnant yet." I know if I make a big deal about AF that he'll feel REALLY bad. Sorry about the caps, I'm typing like my mother! lol

Hopeful_Gam
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM

This..

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I don't tell DH when I am going to test. Because if he knows and I come out of the bathroom he is like..."Well??" And I think it hurts more telling DH, its a BFN than seeing a BFN.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
Mrs.Engel11
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

Exactly this for me... If he does know that I am testing, he always wants to be in the bathroom, and if I see that bfn I always need a moment or two to hold back the heartbreak. So now I dont tell him unless he asks if I have tested. I dont think he realizes how much it hurts each month I get bfn or af. BUT with that said... I am starting my first round of clomid this month and was SO happy to see af yesterday!! I am really hoping this is our month!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)