• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So excited ladies!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I was hesitant on going through the whole process of getting the referral and a new Ob/Gyn because we just movede across country. Well I was just discussing with my Family practice provider which is who has to put in the referral and she is really wanting to learn more and get more familiar with Gyn and fertility care and that sort of thing and since i've been through this so much and have a very good idea of exactly what route to take with my body she would like to cover my care as far as chlomid goes while she works with another doctor in her office that does a lot of gyn/fertility care! I LOVE this doctor which is rare so I am so excited that I won't have to deal with someone even more new than her and the fact that she is excited and interested in infertility and gyn issues and not just tired of dealing with it like a lot of the gyns I get stuck with will be so nice. I have my first appointment to discuss the matter with her on Tuesday and will probably get the chlomid then and start taking progesterone to induce a cycle!

Mama of twin girls

Samantha Nicole  October 28, 2006

Kalia Jade October 29, 2006

Daniel James September 21, 2009

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
73angel
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Good luck.

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Happy for you!

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)