• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man this is SOOOO unfair!!! (updated in replies with latest frustration, lol)

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 20 Replies

So this is our 12th cycle trying..... 2 miscarriages, 4 cycles on clomid, and 2 major health diagnosis (diabetes, hashimoto's). This was my last cycle "officially trying" and with clomid. At first my chart was WAY off this month and I felt out from almost the begining.... but then it started to look up. Nausea, heartburn, fatigue, and frequent urination since 9 dpo AND my chart started looking up! So now I'm 12 dpo with 2 BFN's and cramps.... AF will be coming any day. Why is this so unfair???

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Don't give up yet!  Your temps look great!  Cramps can be a sign of pregnancy too.  Good luck and baby dust!

Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Don't give up yet!  Your temps look great!  Cramps can be a sign of pregnancy too.  Good luck and baby dust!

Thanks! I know it's been a lot longer for you..... guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself today.

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:43 AM

We all have those days!  Ttc gets to be so frustrating.  You have been through a lot! 

Quoting Wantn1more:

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Thanks! I know it's been a lot longer for you..... guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself today.

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I agree

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I wish I knew you ladies' secrets for remaining so positive!!!

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM

I just remain thankful for what I already have. I let myself cry when AF shows up then after that think about the hope of a new cycle and keep pushing forward! 

Quoting Wantn1more:

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM
I just know I really have no control over the final yes or no though I want a baby like I want air its not who I am as a person can't miss out on my life trying to bring another life here

Quoting Wantn1more:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Thanks to both of you..

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I also agree with this! 

Quoting leandrat:

I just know I really have no control over the final yes or no though I want a baby like I want air its not who I am as a person can't miss out on my life trying to bring another life here

Quoting Wantn1more:

AshleyVanNess
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:21 PM
I'm cd 12 and no symptoms rather way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)