Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC question

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM
  • 4 Replies

DH is leaving on his trip to San Francisco tomorrow and it only CD13 for me.  Took a OPK this AM hoping I could get a positive, but nope.  I usually get my positives on CD14/15.  Do you think I am in my fertile window and there could be a chance of us conceiving this cycle even though I don't have a positive OPK today?  I suspect I will get one tomorrow, due to the increase in CM.  I would hate to waste this opportunity, but I don't want the timing to be off either.  Ugh!  We tend to get pregnant easily, it's staying pregnant that is the hard part.  :(

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Better to bd than not sperm can live from 1-5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM
This.

Quoting leandrat:

Better to bd than not sperm can live from 1-5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I think you could be in your fertile window since we usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive opk & sperm can live 3-5 days.  I would definitely BD tonight.

Bummer that DH has to leave!  I hate missing chances because of stuff like that.

newmom2be08
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Quoting GwenMB:

I think you could be in your fertile window since we usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive opk & sperm can live 3-5 days.  I would definitely BD tonight.

Bummer that DH has to leave!  I hate missing chances because of stuff like that.

I know.  I knew I would be Oing when he is gone.  :(    Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)