• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with my chart please?!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  • 14 Replies

My Chart Here

I am Jessica. I am still nursing my 10 month old baby boy. I got a first PP Menses in July (the beginning of this chart) and 3 times it has predicted ovulation and then took it back! We would really like to try for a boy this time around and I seem to ALWAYS have EWCM. I have read TCOYF cover to cover and I'm still at a loss. I know I'm missing some days - DH and I were feeling discouraged and stopped charting for almost a week. The other inconsistency is that my temp time is not always the same OR after 3 consecutive hours of sleep but I have a baby boy with chronic ear infections, so we are as consistent as possible.

TIA

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Can't see your chart hun

cainjes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Fixed it I think

szimona
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM

Im sorry your chart looks to me like an annovulatory so far :( You should really temp every morning at the same time before even getting out of bed! I know it challenging sometimes but it is gonna give you some idea, right now a lot of informations are missing :( Sorry, good luck!

Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Ya, that's definitely an anovulatory chart...  Even if a few temps were off due to schedule etc.. a cycle that long is almost always without ovulation. Good luck to you hun!

cainjes
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I do temp every morning before getting out of bed. It's the time that is wonky! Sometimes we are up for the day at 5am and sometimes not until 9. And also sometimes Kol sleeps through the night and others he is awake every 2-2 1/2 hours.

I don't know what the best case senario is for temping there. Any advice?

Should I just set an alarm and temp every morning at 5, regardless of how long I've been sleeping?

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Set your alarm for 5 temp and go back to sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM
All-out need is 3 hours of sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:55 PM

You could try setting your alarm at 5 & temping regardless & see what happens.

tcoyf.com will adjust your temps to your standard waking time, too.  I prefer to not have too many mornings like that because I wonder if it adjusts accurately for me.  But it might be worth doing that, too, for you.  I know its hard to temp at the same time when you have a nursing baby who needs you.  Or any baby/child who needs you!

I know some women in your case just chart their CM & CP.  Of course, then you can't confirm ovulation happened.

It does look annovulatory so far.  But I wonder what you would see if you put your temps into tcoyf.com & let it adjust to whatever your standard waking time is.

HJMF
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Welcome to the group! I hope you get the help and advice you are looking for and get a BFP soon!

angryuterus
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:31 PM

I agree it looks annov.  It might take until you are done weaning and for some women a while after that before you start ovulating.  But you could ovulate any time before that.  :/  Charting and BFing is hard, stick with it though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)