Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated chart :(

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well...she came :(    I made an appointment with the RE and I am having my hormone levels drawn tomorrow (3 day of my cycle).  I had my hormone levels drawn before conceiving my first (naturally conceived). They were fine, but I did take prometrium for a few weeks. Not sure if pregnancy & breastfeeding messed my hormones up even more!  I had increased prolactin levels normally...which can cause decrease progesterone. My OB told me to give it a few months..but I have NOOO patience. Why keep trying if it can be a simple fix..kwim?!? I really thought we had it this month.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
23Ports
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:38 PM

bump..with a question!

Do you think I did indeed ovulate?! I have been questioning that.

Sheleym5
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Sorry. I hate it when the temps stay like that and drop so drastically. It looks to me like you did ovulate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
23Ports
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM

me too :(

My husband said "oh..it was just too cold in here last night" but I knew...

Quoting Sheleym5:

Sorry. I hate it when the temps stay like that and drop so drastically. It looks to me like you did ovulate.

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Oh crap!! That sux! Your chart was looking so good, too!! I'm sorry =(

Here's to elevated temps THAT STAY for this cycle =)

truelyred2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM
With so many hollow temps the chart gets really inaccurate. So it's hard to tell of you dog inundate or the temp changes were from inaccurate temping.
Good luck

Quoting 23Ports:

bump..with a question!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Yep, this is what I'm thinking.  I know how hard it can be to get accurate temps sometimes - and how frustrating it is when the temps that are hard to get happen on critical days.

tcoyf.com will adjust your temps for you to what they would be at your standard wake-up time.  I would suggest going there & charting this cycle, let it adjust your temps, and see what the chart looks like.

Quoting truelyred2:

With so many hollow temps the chart gets really inaccurate. So it's hard to tell of you dog inundate or the temp changes were from inaccurate temping.
Good luck

Quoting 23Ports:

bump..with a question!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)