• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle day 1! Anyone wanna be cycle buddies?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey ladies!! me and dh has recently decided to start trying for baby number 4! My youngest is 4 years old and we miss having babies around = ( So i took my birth control patch off saturday, and will not be putting another one on..

Anyone wanna be cycle buddies with me and we can wait it out together?

Also has anyone gotten a BFP the cycle after BC?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
23Ports
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I will!!! But I'm CD 2. Close enough!

This cycle will be our 3rd cycle of trying. We have a 13 month old who I nursed for 10 months without a cycle...so I think my body is trying to get adjusted!

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I'm on CD1 today ......... I'm also on my 3rd cycle after quitting b/c pills

Jessicabuff
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Quoting 23Ports:

I will!!! But I'm CD 2. Close enough!

This cycle will be our 3rd cycle of trying. We have a 13 month old who I nursed for 10 months without a cycle...so I think my body is trying to get adjusted!

Yay!! Do you only have one other child? Boy or girl? name? I have 3 girls, so i am hoping on this ttc journey that i get a boy..Although it doesnt matter as long as its healthy! My girls are Jaylenn Madison "8" Harley Savannah "6" and Kaylee Alyssa "4" What cycle day do you normally ovulate? I think i am pretty faithful on the 14th day..Do u use opks? What about any help ttc? like medications, lubes, etc?

Mrs.Engel11
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I Will!!! Im CD 1 today as well! And my name is Jessica too! :)

RedheadMama18
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I'm CD4!  I had a friend get pregnant 2 weeks after going off the pill.  I went off the pill in November 2009 and started ttc in February 2010.  I think it's different for everyone and the birth control!  Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)