Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ruby is the best!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

I AM IN SHOCK! I just got my in depth reading with Ruby and boy was it worth every penny! She told me things only I could know, especially about my mother who has passed. I had goosebumps and instantly began to cry because I knew she was saying things only I knew. I cannot tell you if she was right on her time frame predictions for a baby as they have not passed. What I can tell you is that we have NOT started TTC yet and she predicted I would possibly concieve in November. Oddly enough we planned on starting to TTC in November! She predicted my first child would be a boy and I also had a dream where my mother told me the same thing.  She knew nothing about me as I gave her basically no information except my name and date of birth. I am very skeptical at times because there are a lot of frauds out there , but Ruby is the real deal. She couldn't have googled any of this or found it on facebook. She has a true gift! She repeated thoughts I think in my head word for word, and I have never told to a soul, not even my husband. She is so sweet and kind, and she really put my mind at ease because of a miscarriage.

How has everyone else's readings been with her?

Good luck and very sticky baby dust to you all!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KalebsMommy7408
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:02 PM

how do i get a reading from her??? i would like to get one

sekenvpip
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM

She told me I'd be having twin girls ...... Conceive or BFP in June 2011 or give birth June 2012 ....... AF just showed up today, so that leaves this cycle to see if she's right ...... I hope she is

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Don't know yet lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemnboys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM

this is her website...

www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com

Quoting KalebsMommy7408:

how do i get a reading from her??? i would like to get one

faronsmom31313
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:09 PM

is this really reliable?? i wen to the site and am really curious as to how legit this is?

gemnboys
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM

She does say it's just for fun but I have seen alot of posts of it being true for ladies.

Quoting faronsmom31313:

is this really reliable?? i wen to the site and am really curious as to how legit this is?

faronsmom31313
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM

i ordered so hopefull yit is this what she said

I see a find out with a POSITIVE TEST THIS SEPT OR OCT OR CONCEIVE THIS SEPT OR OCT OR GIVE BIRTH SEPT OR OCT OF 2012. I see a girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)