Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really bad back pain...:(

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

Since monday I've been suffering from really bad back pain...Have any of you ever experienced this? I bet some have, but does it hurt you to walk.  When I walk i want to do the pinguin walk real bad lol  Im going to call my doc, but I actually dont really trust them much. I had to keep him because of insurance reasons and in my opinion his staff will not be much help...My job consists of sitting down in front of a computer all day. I didnt experience this much pain with my 1st.  I got preggo 4 months after I had my DD, so i am wondering if this is why i am experiencing this much pain.  Thank you for your reply. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Yes but be careful it can be a sign of preterm labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JsunkissedB
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM

YES for about a month straight !!! he has now moved up and its a lot better. I sit on a boppy pillow when im on the floor with the other kids. Maybe try bringing a boppy pillow to your work ? i even went to the chiropractor it got soo bad. my back would get stuck like at the bottom of the tail bone it was sooo painful !! the chiro didnt do anything and pretty much said wear a back brace (which didnt help either) Now its random , when he moves up higher it feels sooo much better and when he goes low i def know! good luck !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)