Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 Weeks N 4 Days.. ???

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so they said im due on may 12th i looked it up n it said i am 5 weeks. i coulod be farther along cause my tummy is a lil bigger, unless i have two lil ones in there, isk my great grandma had twins but they died and my grand mother had twins my mom n her brother,  she only had one that me, is it possible for me to have twins? i want twins...but if there is just one in there i'll be happy too, my boyfriend wants two of his own.. so were just hopeing for this pregnancy to go smooth and be a healthy lil baby... here's a picture tell me what you lady's think.. :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Well, since they run in your family twins are a possibility, but maybe its jus your baby bloat? ,lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mustangjenn02
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM

The possiblilty is better because the twins are on your side of the family.  Good luck either way!

blondie04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM

thanx i hope it is but when i had my other two, i didnt show until my 4th month, i was an athlete so i had a flat tummy....  :)

Quoting .bombshell.:

Well, since they run in your family twins are a possibility, but maybe its jus your baby bloat? ,lol.

hwalker123
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Its possible since it runs in your family. Good luck. When do you get your doc/ultrasound appt?

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:17 PM
It's on your side so maybe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLIF1281
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM

It is quite possible you have twins in there. How awesome! I want twins to.

blondie04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:08 PM

i hope there is twins, i have a 4yr old girln a 3 yr old boy, so im hopein there are two, if not i'll be okay with one.. :)

Quoting TLIF1281:

It is quite possible you have twins in there. How awesome! I want twins to.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:22 PM

at this point twins or not, I hate to say it, but bloating is the main cause here. I started with the bloat at 3 weeks, and by 10 weeks actually started showing a tad. But you look cute :)

blondie04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:42 PM

yeah well when i was pregnant with my other two i didnt get a belly till i was like 5 months, thats when everyone started to see me gettin bigger.. :)

Quoting mommymary6507:

at this point twins or not, I hate to say it, but bloating is the main cause here. I started with the bloat at 3 weeks, and by 10 weeks actually started showing a tad. But you look cute :)

2_boys_1_girl
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM
I started showing at 8 weeks with dd who was a twin, could have been sooner but I didn't know I was pregnant til a week before. With ds1 I started showing at 6ish weeks, with ds2 I started showing at 6ish weeks, and with this one I'm only 5 weeks and showing...
I don't get big at all so I show sooner, not to mention this is pregnancy #13 for me so naturally I will show sooner. Some is bloat but not all...

Quoting blondie04:

yeah well when i was pregnant with my other two i didnt get a belly till i was like 5 months, thats when everyone started to see me gettin bigger.. :)

Quoting mommymary6507:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)