Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do u think-please give advice/help

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

hey everyone. hvent been here ia few months. was on a weight loss plan and so far i have lost 28lbs but thats not what i need advice on. some details bit gory

my last af finished on august 16th. i ws due to start clomid again with next af but i started to bleed on 29th august but thought nothing of it as i can sometimes get 2 in a month. it was fine at the beginning but then on 1st sept i started to feel strange-no energy(zero),loss of appetite,abdominal pain all the way around. i normally get pain at the front down low or in my lower back when i have af-never the whole way around. didnt think any more so the following morning i woke up and thought i had wet myself-af decided to leak onto bed and me. got up and went to have a shower and as i was undressing i felt something wet and looked down and a HUGE clot fell into my knickers. i wrapped it and went to doctor except my own gp was away so i explained to the locum about my history-PCOS,M/C and he did a PT but it was negative.he said he didnt think it was a M/C but its nearly 2wks since this happened and i am still zapped of energy,loss of appetite,slight abdominal pain. i think it was a M/C and so does my mum and my close friend. i just wanted to gt some opinions as i am starting to get pretty down at this stage an just wish i had a magic wand and fix my body. have been TTC#2 for over 4+1/2yrs. pleas help or advice

ttctoddler boyBen 2/12/06

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

n-2/12/06

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
truelyred2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Doesn't sound like a mc to me for a few reason, 1st usually your hcg does not go down to 0 before you mc, only during or shortly after, 2. if you were pg an started to bleed 3 weeks after af then you wouldn't have barely had time for implantation let alone time for a sac to grow.

Also often times loosing weight rapidly can zap your energy and change your cycles.

Good luck

megannelove
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM
try eating non processed foods almost organic
shell394
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Quoting truelyred2:

Doesn't sound like a mc to me for a few reason, 1st usually your hcg does not go down to 0 before you mc, only during or shortly after, 2. if you were pg an started to bleed 3 weeks after af then you wouldn't have barely had time for implantation let alone time for a sac to grow.

Also often times loosing weight rapidly can zap your energy and change your cycles.

Good luck

i had a m/c last year and i got my bloods taken and i was only 3wks pg when it happened-although i didnt know i was pg at the time but i had exact same symptoms that time aswell. my GYN said people have m/c's in different ways. i also asked my own doc about me loosing the weight and she said that because i have been trying to loose weight properly and steadily since april of this year that it wouldnt be the cause of no energy and plus there has been no change with my cycles since i started loosing weight. also when i am due af i get very bad PMT and i didnt have that this time or when i had m/c last year. i am just so fed up at this stage.

n-2/12/06

shell394
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Quoting megannelove:

try eating non processed foods almost organic

i dont eat that much processed foods at all. what difference would eating organic food make?

n-2/12/06

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)