Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding after a chemical

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:09 PM
  • 12 Replies
I'm pretty sure that I had a chemical pregnancy. I got a couple BFP's the weekend before last then the following Monday the line started getting lighter, then that Tuesday I got a BFN and I started bleeding that Wednesday, the bleeding started as spotting then I started bleeding heavy this past weekend and I'm still bleeding (a week after the first sign of blood). My question is, how long do you normally bleed after a chemical? I've had one before but I don't remember how long I bled. My normal AF is 1 day spotting then 3 day flow.

Sorry if none of this makes sense, It's hard to keep everything straight when I'm posting from my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wantn1more
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Hi hun, sorry you are going through this. More than likely it'll be like a normal period. Big hugs and best of luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Wantn1more:

Hi hun, sorry you are going through this. More than likely it'll be like a normal period. Big hugs and best of luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM

For me it was like normal AF only more clotting and cramping.

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 PM
That's what I'm having, a lot if clots and cramps. Thank you!

Quoting mommymary6507:

For me it was like normal AF only more clotting and cramping.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EllesMomma7
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:19 PM
I bled for ten freaking days. About five very heavy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Native_mommy36
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 PM
I was 5 wk 1day and I bled for a week. It was a little heavier and more cramps than usual.
bonnebell81
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Hey girl I am so sorry, with my mine it was like a period but heavier

LilMommaRay
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:26 AM
The first two I had I only bleed like a normal period start to finish was about a week. The last one was just over 3 weeks!! The first two were bad cramps, the last one was bad cramps for half the time followed by bleeding that just seemed to never end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wantn1more
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:48 AM

My first chemical I bled for 6 days and it was a bit heavier than normal (4 weeks 3 days) and this last one (5 weeks 6 days) was a bit shorter and not as bad.

cjsmom375
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:53 AM

mine was like a period but more clots....but the good part was i got pregnant right after that and i now have a 2 month old baby boy! good luck and sorry ur going through this...its a cruel joke from mother nature

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)