Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I forgot to update...I spoke to my Doc!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

I made the post about the meds I am on, but I forgot to update!

I talked to the nurse. My Doc wants me to take the prometrium 9-13 through 9-19. They said I should have a period in 2-7 days. If I don't have a period I am supposed to call them.

So in about 2 months I am supposed to take a PT then call them (if its negative) and they will call in another prescription. I don't want to have to long between cycles b/c I want to get my body on schedule so I am gonna go 42 days from the start or my period.

The Doc saild that he wants to keep up with how things are going which is why he doesn't just give me refills and let me go. He said he may decide to have me come in for blood work, or he may decide to change meds, or do something different. He said no this medication does not cause ovulation. But it helps your body have cycles, which can inturn help your body start ovulating! So I am hoping that it will work!

So that is my update. AF should be here sometime between the 21 and 28th. :) WHOO for CD1 :)

*~Mother of three~*

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HJMF
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I'm taking Provera right now so AF should show up around the same time for me too! GL!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:45 PM

Are you taking anything else??? How long do you go between taking the meds??

Quoting HJMF:

I'm taking Provera right now so AF should show up around the same time for me too! GL!

*~Mother of three~*

HJMF
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Not, nothing else. Dr has me take the Provera every 35 days if I know I didn't ovulate and AF doesn't show. Just to keep my linning from getting too thick. I'm going to be taking Soy Isoflavones next cycle though and if it doesn't work I'll be taking a cycle off then starting Clomid!

Quoting NoraDun:

Are you taking anything else??? How long do you go between taking the meds??

Quoting HJMF:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Oh ok!!! Well I guess we could be cycle buddies :) Let me know how it goes!

HJMF
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Definitely! GL to you!!

Quoting NoraDun:

Oh ok!!! Well I guess we could be cycle buddies :) Let me know how it goes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)