Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions about OPK"s...when to bd after you get a positive.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, so I FINALLY got a positive OPK! Yippie!! My question is how long do we have to bd for? We did the day before I got the positive and then the day of and the day after (which was yesterday) and hopefully again tonight if DH gets home in time.  So I am still getting positive OPK's....does that mean I haven't actuall ovulated yet?  Hope that makes since...thanks for your help. 

I am a proud Army wife and college educated SAHM who believes in: co -sleeping, non CIO, baby wearing, EBFing until self weaning, delayed solids, cloth diapering and vaxing on schedule....I AM AN ATTACHED PARENT!!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Opk don't show Oing just a surge only temping shows Oing for sure but sounds like you bd right if you did O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Oh and as far as + Opk still that may just be a very long Lh surge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spiritedmama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:00 PM

So should we keep bding for the next few nights? Not sure if I'm in the mood tonight...lol!! 

leandrat
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:10 PM
It's up to you if your still getting very +opk I would suggest so yes do you temp to know when or even if you are Oing or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spiritedmama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

No, I haven't been temping.  Just using OPK's and monitoring CM and have been having a moderate amount of EWCM (I've never been one to have a lot of it anyways).  So I have been getting positive OPK"s for 2 days now...I guess we just keep BDing until they are negative and a few days after.  I love my dh BUT this is getting old...LOL! Thanks for you're input!! 

Quoting leandrat:

It's up to you if your still getting very +opk I would suggest so yes do you temp to know when or even if you are Oing or not

I am a proud Army wife and college educated SAHM who believes in: co -sleeping, non CIO, baby wearing, EBFing until self weaning, delayed solids, cloth diapering and vaxing on schedule....I AM AN ATTACHED PARENT!!

ninja_mommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I know what you mean! I thought I was O'ing so we were BD'ing like crazy. I actually O'ed 5 days later, so I was so sore by the time we were done! I just called it quits after 3 days in a row with similar OPK's and BD'ing as you. GL!

Quoting spiritedmama:

No, I haven't been temping.  Just using OPK's and monitoring CM and have been having a moderate amount of EWCM (I've never been one to have a lot of it anyways).  So I have been getting positive OPK"s for 2 days now...I guess we just keep BDing until they are negative and a few days after.  I love my dh BUT this is getting old...LOL! Thanks for you're input!! 

Quoting leandrat:

pixiemom4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Good Luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)