Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Afraid To Test

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi I'm a little afraid to take another PT because of the face that I've been trying for so long and everytime I take one it always say negative then I get my period. Well last month was really strange beause I took two PT both were negative, but my period came on a day early and was lighter than usual and on the third day it was still light, almost spotty. Then something crazy happened IT WENT OFF for about 3-4 hours then came back on in spots for the next two days, then completely went off... Now today is the day before my period is supposed to come on and all month I've been wanting to take a PT but I'm afraid I'll just get disappointed again... What should I do because I really want to know. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
queenmary1o1
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Bump idk hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM
If a bfn will upset you, I'd wait a few days. Good luck
Btw, your cycles will change every now and then. Thar sounded normal to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Yea before i got my bfp my flow was different each cycle. Nothing to think to much into.
Where are you at in your cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alleycat504
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Yeah I know it changes after a while, but afer a couple of years of being the same... It had just changed about 3 months ago, but as long as I've been having my cycle it has NEVER been like that. I've always had a heavy flow that last for 6-7 days, that's why I was so concerned but I think I might just wait it out and try not to stress because that could cause a delay in my cycle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)