Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

2nd UPDATE**Dpo stats *GRAPHIC PICS SORRY* dont open if you dont want to see...UPDATE Possible early BFP

Posted by   + Show Post

So i wanted to start a small list of my symptoms by DPO. Even if i dont get  bfp it will be fun to see post O Symptoms!!I Will update everyday..

Update:I am 7dpo and got the faintest + it barely shows up on camera but i took a pic anyway!!

What i did this cycle:

Clomid 150 mg cd2-6

Baby aspirin,B6, and prenatals

Instead cups & concieve plus lube

BD every other day and 2 days in a row day of positive opk.

Positive OPK cd 14

2DPO cd 17-Still crampy [maybe o cramps still] Lots of creamy sticky cm, Nauseated

3DPO cd18-crampy,nauseous, creamy cm Increased appetitie.

4DPO cd19-Even more Creamy white Cm turning stretchy,sorry tmi [Enough to soak underware], Increased appetite, Twinges,increased urinating, Crampy...

5-6 DPO CD-20&21-fatigue,More creamy cm [Became abundant and thick at 6 dpo].Heartburn

7DPO CD22 - Fatigue, fatigue, fatigue.

8dpo cd23-Definately pregnant!!!!

Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Replies (91-99):
samantha_0219
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

O is Ovulation...DPO is days past ovulation...BFP is + pregnancy test...BFN is negative pregnancy test...DD is Dear Daughter...DS is Dear Son...DH is Dear Hubby

Quoting samantha_0219:

Wait I'm lost and just joined this group.. What is Dpo and all this other stuff?simple smile

Thank you. And what are the sticks. I am TTC conceive as of today. But don't yet know how to know when I am ovulating and what not.

luvbeinamommy68
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM

congrats!! stick baby bean stick!

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM
This post is from last year, a few popped up like that today

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Opk..ovulation test, is this the stick your asking about..If so you can pick up a fertility monitor, and test each day starting after AF (aunt flow/your period) leaves, until you get a positive, then make sure you are BD (baby dancing/having sex), try every other day after af leaves, and the day before, day of and day after your + O test. You csn also use walmart $.88 cent cheapies O tests, or $ store O tests

Quoting samantha_0219:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

O is Ovulation...DPO is days past ovulation...BFP is + pregnancy test...BFN is negative pregnancy test...DD is Dear Daughter...DS is Dear Son...DH is Dear Hubby

Quoting samantha_0219:

Wait I'm lost and just joined this group.. What is Dpo and all this other stuff?simple smile

Thank you. And what are the sticks. I am TTC conceive as of today. But don't yet know how to know when I am ovulating and what not.

ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Best thing to do is start a new post..im new here and need help or advice, introduce your self..everyone on here has different things they did that work for them, and may help you better..:-)

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Opk..ovulation test, is this the stick your asking about..If so you can pick up a fertility monitor, and test each day starting after AF (aunt flow/your period) leaves, until you get a positive, then make sure you are BD (baby dancing/having sex), try every other day after af leaves, and the day before, day of and day after your + O test. You csn also use walmart $.88 cent cheapies O tests, or $ store O tests

Quoting samantha_0219:

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting samantha_0219:

luvbeinamommy68
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:49 PM

lol oops! :) maybe i should look at the dates before i post lol!

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

Wife to Donald for 5 yrs (Annver. 12/30) and mommy to 6!

Hubby comes home Dec. 23rd!! Cant wait!!

Jason 6, Alexis 4 1/2, Catelynn 2 1/2, Ethan 1 1/2 and 2 angels. Baby Fletcher lost to MC 11/13/11 and Makayla lost to premature labor at 24 weeks 5 days 08/17/12 - 08/21/12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

You may have left my arms but you will never leave my heart! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
ToughLilMan1208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Lol, its cool..I noticed a few 2011 posts pop up today

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

lol oops! :) maybe i should look at the dates before i post lol!

Quoting ToughLilMan1208:

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

blueangel88
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:28 PM

good luck!!

laceyfairy
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Hi all, proberly wayyy late for this but I googled the discharge and this is what it came up with. Ummm so I've had that discharge the past few days. None today though, if I'm correct I'm 11 days past ovulation, I've done 2 tests one today and one last saturday both negative. Yesterday I woke up with an aching back and today my boobs are sore is unlike me. I've been feeling very nauseas and tired also. Had strongish pains in the belly earlier on today. I've not long started with the ovulation stuff and all that I'm still getting used to it. I keep a calendar and the last ovulation day was the 3rd of this month! Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks you all :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN