Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUESTION???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:14 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hey ladies i'm back again and full of questions. Today is Novemeber the 9th still no period, but yesterday at about 3pm i noticed some pinkish discharge. It was there when I wiped myslef (sorry for the graphicness of the next part) I checked in and around to see if I was staring my period. No real blood and all the pinkish discharge was gone. I went to the bathroom again about a couple hours later a little bit but no increase. After that I became worried. Now I wanna know is that signs of spotting or what? I still am having my symptoms and the HPT gave me a plus sign. I have been cramping but only like I do when I am on my mentrual cycle. But there is no heavy flow. MOMS OUT THERE IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME.shrugging

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM

A period is not started until the first day of full flow.  What you are describing is spotting, not a period.

Cramping and light spotting can happen in early pregnancy.  Do you temp?  If you temp and your temps are still high, you will know that you are still pregnant.  If you see a drop in your temps close to or below your coverline, then you will know that either AF is coming or you may be experiencing a miscarriage (depending on how many DPO you are).  I am not sure of the specifics of your cycle...

But I would not be overly concerned about very light spotting in early pregnancy.  If it turns red and gets heavier, that would be something to call your OB about.

aribabe03
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM

Thank you so much as i stated earlier its not heavy and the cramps come and go when they feel like it. Heck I cant even tell that I am bleeding until wipe REALLY well or else wise. But im gonna give it more time.

mlg1989
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM
How late are you?
meagan517
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:13 AM
If you got a positive HPT then why are you worried?
sydneysmommy1st
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM
I'm sure she's worried BC u could have a chemical pregnancy and still start af or u could also MC I think she's just trying to get reassurance that things r OK like a lot of us do sometimes as to the post I would just watch n make sure it doesn't get any heavier n eventually quits if it doesn't get heavier n u do quit u should b OK its pretty common n pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LArgoLAdy23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM

definitely sounds like spotting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)