Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this thread...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:00 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hello to all and good luck TTC! :)

I am 23 years old, I have a little boy who is 17 months old.. and married to a US Coastie. We live in Oregon... jsut moved here actually.... such a difference from the deep south of New Orleans where I was raised! Ha, ANYWAY... I actually got a BFP Sept 15th and we were so excited because we had only tried for on month... well... on the 30th of September, I had a MC... or an ectopic... the doctor really isn't sure. It took forever got my hCG to go down and now it is finally below 0 and I have had my AF.... exactly 30 days after the MC. We are trying again this month, mr dr gave us the go ahead since we waited for one complete cycle though I think last O was anvolution.. or however it is spelled (no egg released). I also had a cyst on my right ovary which is why the dr thinks it was ectopic.. well, that and the fact that my hCG didn't drop for weeks. So we are anxious and excited and want to provide a brother or sister for our little boy. :) Wish us luck.... testing for the first time since MC on November 27!! <3

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofAAK
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this

good luck in your journey. Hope it isnt too long.

Kat_James11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and welcome to the thread. I joined yesterday. Since it is after midnight i am now 6 DPO. AF is expected on the 17th so i will be testing the 18th if she hasnt shown her face. Baby Dust to you.

mayg88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:30 AM
Good luck, im in Oregon too what are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i0uonegalaxy7
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 AM

Hey! I am in Winchester Bay... on the Oregon coast... on the Umpqua River... in the middle of no where, lol. What about yourself?

Quoting mayg88:

mayg88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Lol im in mount angel its by silverton and about 20 miles from Salem, its a small town nothing here....

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Hey! I am in Winchester Bay... on the Oregon coast... on the Umpqua River... in the middle of no where, lol. What about yourself?

Quoting mayg88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i0uonegalaxy7
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:40 AM

We went through there on our way back from the Portland airport. About two hours from here. It does rain a lot here, right? Hah.

Quoting mayg88:

Lol im in mount angel its by silverton and about 20 miles from Salem, its a small town nothing here....

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

mayg88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM
I hate it lol one min sunny and hot next pouring down rain and thunder. Not my kind of weather lol im from Cali...

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

We went through there on our way back from the Portland airport. About two hours from here. It does rain a lot here, right? Hah.

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i0uonegalaxy7
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 AM

Its nuts, and cooldd. I'm used to 100+ summers, no rain... and.. well, the total opposite of this ha. I don't even leave the house because I don't want to get wet when everyone else is walking around like its not raining.. its weird lol.

Quoting mayg88:

I hate it lol one min sunny and hot next pouring down rain and thunder. Not my kind of weather lol im from Cali...

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

mayg88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:56 AM
Yes it very weird lol how long have you lived here? I've lived her for about 6 years now, I moved here right after in turn 17.

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Its nuts, and cooldd. I'm used to 100+ summers, no rain... and.. well, the total opposite of this ha. I don't even leave the house because I don't want to get wet when everyone else is walking around like its not raining.. its weird lol.

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i0uonegalaxy7
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:05 AM

We JUST moved here at the end of August!

Quoting mayg88:

Yes it very weird lol how long have you lived here? I've lived her for about 6 years now, I moved here right after in turn 17.

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Quoting i0uonegalaxy7:

Quoting mayg88:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)