• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fml!!! ):

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
Everyone is pregnant on my fb >.<
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:41 AM

im not.... but i know what you mean...ugh

natesmommy11
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:02 AM
:( sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelahnieJade
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:01 AM
No shit!! I WANNA SCREAM @ THEM!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:12 AM
i know how you feel. i went thru a period of time where i just had to delete my friends. i sent some a message as to why and they understood. having 2 mc. so hopefully i can rekindle with them when we get pregnant. good luck hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tal27
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:14 AM
Mine too...like EVERYONE and they keep posting pictures of their sonograms :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Only 2 of my friends are pg and one of them is about to deliver... the other girl who is pg is not really a friend... just someone I was kind of friends with in ms/hs but I know how you feel.

Dh's cousin just had a baby and she's honestly the last person who should've had a child. (I'm not jealous - just disgusted)... she stays out partying all night, doesn't care for the child and leaves it up to her mom and dad to do. Her "baby daddy" isn't very involved, doesn't work, doesn't help out and has even hit dh's aunt... its jut all around craziness. I say, if you can't get your sh*t together, don't have kids. If kids aren't a priority then don't have 'em.

Sorry... had to get that out. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:22 AM

hugs

Go to the options and block their posts, but still keep them on your list. KWIM?

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:39 AM
I understand completely, mine too. Course most have had their babies now that were due when I was (in Oct) but now all I see and hear about is their babies. And how sleep deprived yadda, yadda, what I'd do to be feeling that way right now:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM
I know how u feel hun :( one of my friends rubbed it in my face that she is pregnant 7 hours after I started having a miscarriage at 7 weeks pregnant THEN another one of my friends just found out she's pregnant GRRR everyone chick is pregnant it seems like well except for the ones in this group :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)