Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TWO MONTHS IN A ROW VERY IRREGULAR CYCLES

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:55 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am 27, 2nd marrige 5 years this month, no contraceptives, one surgery due to ovarian cyst rupture, all the stuff still there, insulin resistand, and never even close to pregers. What is wrong with me?? Anyone have any good advice?  :(

Pretty Princess (waiting for a baby)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:02 AM

do you know how long your cycles are? or when you o? if not i would suggest charting. just to see when you o and when to bd and to make sure your lp phase is long enough for an embryo to implant. I know it sux :/ have you and dh been to a dr about this?? 

prettyprinces
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:12 AM

I am very new to this sight and I am not sure what all the abreveations mean sorry. Been to the Dr. he says diet exercise and take your metphormin. The last couple of months my periods have sarted and ended very light and spotty and lasted longer but not sure why. A few months ago I was at the ER having severe neck pain and still on my period for about 2 weeks but just spotting. So they tested me and NP. I hate to ever get my hopes up. We have tried for 5 years now. The only ovulation stuff I know is to TTC 14 days after the first day of your period, every other day, so sperm count will be higher.

mlawson803
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM
"TTC 14" will only work if you definitely ovulate on CD 14. You may want to start charting your temps to know when you actually do ovulate. You can also get ovulation test kits that will detect a LH surge prior to ovulation. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)