Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

WELL STILL WAITING FOR MY PERIOD SOUNDS WEIRD BUT THE FASTER IT GETS HERE THE FASTER I CAN START TAKING MY TEMP IVE BEEN WANTING TO TRY THAT BUT I DONT GET IT. IM CRAMPING OFF AND ON BUT NO AF IF U HAVE READ MY POSTS BEFORE THEN U KNOW SATURDAY I THOUGHT I STARTED WHICH WAS 11-5-11 BUT JUST A BROWN SPOT OF BLOOD THEN YESTERDAY IT WAS JUST LIGHT LIGHT PINK WHEN I WIPED U COULD HARDLY SEE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I OVULATED CAUSE MY PERIOD ARE IRREGULAR BUT MY LAST PERIOD WAS AROUND 10-6-11 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS WRONG WITH MY BODY OK JUST NEEDED TO LET IT OUT confusedPLUS RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I DONT KNOW ITS NOT LIKE CRAMPING BUT PRESSURE ON MY BLADDER COULD I HAVE A UTI?????

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cs_1498
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Have you tested? I'm sorry, I completely understand the frustration of irregular periods:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PATTYMALT27
by PATRICIA on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM

LAST TIME I TESTED WAS MONDAY 11-7-11 BUT WITH MY PG WITH MY DAUGHTER I WAS 2 MTHS WHEN I TESTED AND THE LINE ON THE TEST WAS STILL VERY LIGHT AND IVE BEEN GETTING MY PERIODS EVERY MTH LATELY BUT WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL GO BACK TO ITS OLD WAYS LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)