Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it's actually looking better! :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

So I'm going to try and do a quick recap. 

I normally ovulate on CD13/14. 15-16 day LP. Hubs and I BD more than normal around my expected time of ovulation and I never saw ewcm but once. I assume it was because it was just semen obscurred. But then I didn't ovulate. Obviously, looking at my chart, FF has noted that I possibly ovulated on CD19. I did feel a few cramps here and there, nothing severe, so I suppose it might be right. Especially now that my temps are high. In a normal cycle I would be due on the 13th. But I ovulated late, so AF would be expected later. I'm still going to test on the 11th like I had originally planned though. I'll be 10dpo. I know it's a bit early, but oh well, lol. 

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HisB0107
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:39 PM

BUMP!

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Glad to hear that its looking better for you! Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

HisB0107
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Thanks hun! I'm feeling oddly optimistic!

Quoting tarakay0417:

Glad to hear that its looking better for you! Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM

I hope you get your BFP this month! Keep us posted when you test!! GL!!!

Quoting HisB0107:

Thanks hun! I'm feeling oddly optimistic!

Quoting tarakay0417:

Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Yay!gl and tons of baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM

GL & LOTS of baby dust!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)