Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1-6 days late.. so WTF is this?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM
  • 17 Replies

AF was either due Nov. 3rd. OR Nov. 8th.
i have some symptoms. but this sucks. im pretty sure this is a BFN.. but i cant tell, once again, if i can see color or not.. :(

TWEAKED::::

i had this the other day.. its like TWO lines showed up and the one towards the right (with the black arrows) has very light color. the one towards the left (with the green arrows) is definitely an indent.

maybe i really AM crazy.. ugh.. stupid FRER, i hate you. you just put me down!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM

BUMP!

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM
? I'm sorry I don't see anything, but I'm not very good at it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM

any help? anyone?!

kylandof4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Sorry I don't see anything right now .. Maybe retest in day or two? I am pretty sure on the second pic where the green aarows are thats where your BFP should be if there is one. 

MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM

i know thats my thoughts. but then why is that the second time that ive SWORN ive seen that second line? ugh!!

Quoting kylandof4:

Sorry I don't see anything right now .. Maybe retest in day or two? I am pretty sure on the second pic where the green aarows are thats where your BFP should be if there is one. 

kylandof4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM

Yea I see it too .. it just doesn't really look right .. idk if its faulty or evap? hmm.. i def think you should retest.  I had same thing happen to me and my test became clearer in just one day. I actually had a BFN with my FMU and then BFP that night. 

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

i know thats my thoughts. but then why is that the second time that ive SWORN ive seen that second line? ugh!!

Quoting kylandof4:

MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM

how late was AF for you?

Quoting kylandof4:

Yea I see it too .. it just doesn't really look right .. idk if its faulty or evap? hmm.. i def think you should retest.  I had same thing happen to me and my test became clearer in just one day. I actually had a BFN with my FMU and then BFP that night. 

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

Quoting kylandof4:

kylandof4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:22 AM

I tested on the day AF was expected. Oct 24th. Took me 7 tests before BFP was screamin at me loud and clear lol. Yes I was a POSA lol. 

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

how late was AF for you?

Quoting kylandof4:

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

Quoting kylandof4:

MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM

did you use FRER or what?

Quoting kylandof4:

I tested on the day AF was expected. Oct 24th. Took me 7 tests before BFP was screamin at me loud and clear lol. Yes I was a POSA lol. 

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

how late was AF for you?

Quoting kylandof4:

Quoting MiCHELLEx:

Quoting kylandof4:

MiCHELLEx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)