Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when you went on Clomid

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
When you were put on clomid how did the Dr see that you were not ovulating and needed to go on it? Is it through an ultrasound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
armyprincess718
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM
No a blood test around the day when your supposed to ovulate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caroline565
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM

i had bloods done to check .progesterone was low.cant remember but progerterone needs to be over a cartain number otherwise you wont ovulate.ultrascan will tell you how many folliates you have and how big they are.they are measured at scan.sorry i cant be more help.i was on clomid for my first child.i m now on gonal f for my second child please god..good luck

GiannasMommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM

no she didn't..I already ovulate on my own and she knew that but before I even got to the point of being able to get clomid I had to have blood work done(wayy before the clomid thing), an HSG done, two different ultrasounds and DH had to have an SA done..

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 AM
I already ovulate on my own, but we've been ttc for 22 months and with my age (40) the Dr thought it would help produce better quality eggs. This is my first cycle, so don't know if its worked yet or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tal27
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Thanks ladies....I know my progesterone is low and I don't have any ovulation signs and my periods seem SO light...what do I tell the GYN? I have only been ttc for 4 months but something feels off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)