Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would love to keep hoping but pretty sure I'm out....UPDATE(UGGHHH)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM
  • 9 Replies

I took a digital test on Tuesday and got a BFN. Not surprised it was late afternoon and the test was expired.  Expected AF by now with the temp drop yesterday but now my temp is holding steady...usually it continues to plummet. Of course I have no test on hand, I'll go out tomorrow for test if no AF or a temp rise in the morning....Thoughts?

UPDATE~after a small temp RISE this morning and getting my self and my son ready to drive to town and buy a test...yep AF shows up! SO my LP was either a little off this month or I didn't ovulate until a day later than it would appear. Either way on to next month. Thanks for the support and advice!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM

BUMP!

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM
Not out til Af shows!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:31 AM

It's hard to say for sure.  Yes, the steady hold at that temperature is unusual.  You'd expect another drop if AF is coming... but then again, you'd expect a rise if your BFP is coming.  You'll just have to wait and see what happens!  I would test in a couple days if AF does not show.

GL!

Darlah
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Wait, wait,and wait some more!frustrated

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM

HOnestly, I'm not sure why you got your crosshairs when you did.  I think you O'd on CD23 & your coverline should be 97.3.  So your last two temps are right at your coverline & I would think AF is on her way.  Of course, you could still get a temp spike tomorrow (if you do, test!).

Darlah
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Quoting GwenMB:

HOnestly, I'm not sure why you got your crosshairs when you did.  I think you O'd on CD23 & your coverline should be 97.3.  So your last two temps are right at your coverline & I would think AF is on her way.  Of course, you could still get a temp spike tomorrow (if you do, test!).

Probably got the crosshairs because of the positive opk...so I went in and took it out and it moved the crosshairs back to cd19....I wish I could just quite temping and let it happen...but when I don't I worry even more........................

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I didn't look that direction on your chart.  Yes, CD19 makes sense.  Which makes me wonder why you aren't getting a BFP already since you'd be 17DPO.  I'd call for a blood test, esp if you don't get AF in the next day or so.

Darlah
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Quoting GwenMB:

I didn't look that direction on your chart.  Yes, CD19 makes sense.  Which makes me wonder why you aren't getting a BFP already since you'd be 17DPO.  I'd call for a blood test, esp if you don't get AF in the next day or so.

I haven't taken a proper test yet...took the last one I had, the digi on tuesday evening. I decided I jinx myself by having them around and then caving in and taking them early. So here I am without a test and really could use one. If I don't start and my temp is up in the morning I'll drive into town for one....we usually don't "leave our hill"  unless we need something and I just might "need" to tomorrow...I hope!

xXxLillithxXx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well it is staying above your coverline so thats good. Better get a better test and see what you get!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)