Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Temp Drop

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

So my temp dropped, but its still above the cover line. So I am still in this month, right? AF is due any where from today and Sunday, when I seen my temp drop this morning my heart sank, but when I seen it was above the cover line I was relieved. What are your thoughts?

Ttc After Miscarriage
Hoping For Princess
Ttc Our Second
Baby Belly Ttc
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM

:(  That is not too promising.  Yes, you may be above your coverline, but it looks like AF is coming... plus you are already 14DPO... typically the luteal phase is 12-14 days, so seeing a drop like that at the end of the LP is not good.  :(  How long is your LP usually?

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM

I am not sure how long my LP usually is, this is my first time charting. I guess I can expect AF any day now then, huh? I had high hopes for this month but I guess I am out then. Why does TTC have to be so hard? I wasn't even trying with my DS and I got preggers with him pretty fast. Well, hopefully next month I will get my BFP.

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

:(  That is not too promising.  Yes, you may be above your coverline, but it looks like AF is coming... plus you are already 14DPO... typically the luteal phase is 12-14 days, so seeing a drop like that at the end of the LP is not good.  :(  How long is your LP usually?

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Mine looks like this when af is coming:( But you're not technically out til she tears her ugly head!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I mean, I cannot say for SURE, of course... but it doesn't look like this month will work out.  :(  That is a pretty significant drop pretty late in the luteal phase.  If that happened 4 days ago, I would not assume it was AF.  But because you are already 14DPO, I feel like it probably is.  A BFN is never for sure until AF shows.  If this month does not work out, I wish you the best for next month!  I hope you see your BFP very soon!  GL!

Quoting tarakay0417:

I am not sure how long my LP usually is, this is my first time charting. I guess I can expect AF any day now then, huh? I had high hopes for this month but I guess I am out then. Why does TTC have to be so hard? I wasn't even trying with my DS and I got preggers with him pretty fast. Well, hopefully next month I will get my BFP.

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Sorry mama drops don't have to go below cover line most of the time a drop below .30 of a degree later in your lp is AF coming :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Well, I always have next month. Now the only guessing game is when will AF decide to show. When she does, I will take my day to grieve and then I will push on, try again, and hope for the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)