• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe i should quit now.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
  • 14 Replies

stupid bfns :/ my chart looks freaken GREAT! we bd'd on the PERFECT days, i O'd so what gives? im 11dpo, i should of gotten something by now? im just getting frustrated, we did it all right! its still not happening. im gonna test again fri when AF is due. i dont want to test again tomorrow.

Please Lord, Bless us with a healthy beautiful miracle this month!! *Little baby: Mommy and Daddy already love you so much!*

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM

I would just hold off on testing for a couple days.  I think testing a lot when you are really early can actually start to crush your hopes.  I have been there.  It is so common for women to not see a BFP until after AF is actually late.  Just try to be patient, as hard as it is!  Only time will tell whether or not you caught the egg...  

And if for some reason it does not happen this month (although, I hope it does!), just remember that even under the perfect conditions with the perfect BD timing and confirmed ovulation and a great chart, sometimes it still does not work out in our favor.  I am pretty sure the stats are a 20% chance every month!  You did all you could this month and now you have to wait it out!  

I think the last few days of the TWW are the absolute WORST!!!  Especially when you are in this group seeing others getting BFPs at like 9DPO!  It makes you question your 11DPO BFN.  But seriously, I NEVER was able to get an early BFP with my 3 pregnancies!  NEVER.  So, just try to keep yourself busy for a couple days to keep your mind off of it.  Maybe take on a project around the house or something just to distract yourself? 

GL!  Don't give up hope yet!!

Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Thnx momma.u helped lift me up.i think im going to make a window catcher:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonnebell81
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM

You are so not out this cycle hun! It's a good idea to try and wait on more testing I know that can frustrate and disapoint you if it's early still like it is. I so hope this is it for you, please let us know how it goes when you test next! :)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 AM

(((hugs))) Definitely wait on testing again.  11DPO really can be too early to get a BFP.

MomX3 really said it perfectly.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM

hang in there hun! *hugs* I have heard of some ladies not getting a BFP until after AF is late.

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Hey now! Your temps went up today that is great !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I hope this is your month, but if not, the only suggestion I have is to bd every other day and not every day leading up to O. GL!

2_boys_1_girl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM
I also agree, with this and everything else that was said! I'm really hoping for you girl, gl and baby dust!

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

I hope this is your month, but if not, the only suggestion I have is to bd every other day and not every day leading up to O. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Maybe the spotting was implantation spotting. I know you posted about it, but after IB, it can take up to 4 days for a test to be +. GL & FX for you!!

Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Thnx all.me and df pray everyday to be blessed I guess just more of the waiting game.i will wait another few days.im tired of testing,its getting like a chore and I dont want that.i will just keep praying temps stay up and I have willpower to wait
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)