Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Confused... Chart Help *PIC* Do I even have a chance?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok, so I didn't think I was going O this cycle, then BAM today I get my CH's. But I'm very confused WHY I got them. Not all my temps are higher than the previous six. So that's one thing I'm confused about.. Also, I'm confused about the dip on what would be 2dpo according to my chart? Also, we didn't get to BD that much because I had my wisdom tooth cut out, then my DS had one of his teeth cut out and we just didn't have time. We did BD the day AFTER it says I O'd.. so do I even have the tiniest bit of a chance? HELP please!! TIA!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM
There is always a chance if sperm met egg before its 24 hour window of life so fx for you

As far as the temps 2dpo was only .10 of a degree below previous 6 and with you having ewcm and wet then its giving them to you based on all other information entered
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Hmm, well I guess we'll see! If I don't get a BFP this cycle, we start Clomid next cycle, but I'd love to get one this cycle anyway! lol I was just sooooo surprised to get CH's. But I'm also afraid what happen last cycle will happen this cycle.. Here's my last chart, and you'll see why...

Quoting leandrat:

There is always a chance if sperm met egg before its 24 hour window of life so fx for you

As far as the temps 2dpo was only .10 of a degree below previous 6 and with you having ewcm and wet then its giving them to you based on all other information entered

HJMF
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:42 PM

No one else wants to help out here? Really?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)