Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O'ing and DH is outta town:(

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am so upset right now!   it is perfect bd'ing time and dh is out of town for work until Friday.  We bd'ed sunday morning before he left is it possible to still get pregnant?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hildyr79
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM

It is possible.  Sperm last up to 6 days! I would be the same way - but we travel a lot together and it always seems  to be the time I am O'ing! Must be stress that I am not expecting yet! GL!!!

KaylaKsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I wish I could have traveled with him but we have 2 other children i have to take care of

jedilynne
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I know how you feel.  My DH is out a lot and I'm always afraid that he will be gone.  Like I told doctor yesterday I can have the perfect cycle and he be long gone.  It sucks!!  But you may still have a chance if you bd on Sunday.  Don't give up hope until you know for sure.

m0m23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:47 AM

DH and I only BD'ed ONCE the month I got pregnant this time so its possible! Good luck!

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM

It's possible. That stinks he's out of town. Sorry :(

Stingleye
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM
I was suppose to o today according to my ovulation calendar me and dh bd'd on the 2nd before he went out of state to work. I'm not sure if I have o'd already or if I will today but I know how you feel I am in the same boat as you. I got a reading from ruby saying we were going to get a bfp or conceive this nov or give birth nov 2012. Hopefully we caught the egg and I o'd early. And it's suppose to be a girl which we are praying for. But just know there's others in the same situation as you and I wish you luck. Baby dust!
KaylaKsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM

I got a reading from Ruby an she said I would concieve ir get a BFP in december or deliver in December 2012.  I am hoping she was wrong tho

KaylaKsmom
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Still have ewcm today.  Dh comes home tomorrow night.  Is it still possible?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)