Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clueless!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know yall get these types of questions ALL the time but you guys are the only ones i know to ask. 

I supposily O'ed around the 21 of October...We BD all around that day.. I AF was supposed to be here on the 4th.. I took a test on the 31st and the 5th and they were both BFN..... 

I AF is still not here and im not sure if i should even bother taking another test since the first 2 were Neg. 

What do yall think.

in lovetoddler girltoddler boy ttc

Arron & Kristi     Haidyn Brooke(4)       Boston (1)       #3 (Girl Dust)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emilymarie07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in same boat as you! I am 7 days late now though. Took 3 pregnancy tests and all were neg I have one more and if nothing going to test either tomm or Friday. If still getting bfn and no af I am going to make an app. With my dr and see about getting a blood test done. So maybe if get nothing try and see about getting a blood test done! Gl and baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Same thing as you too ladies! Im 5 days late(af was suppose to be the 4th) i tested the 1st and the 6th but bfn! So im gonna just wait til next week to test! The waits gonna kill me but i dunno what else to do!
emilymarie07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Oh I know the wait is killing me too! I want to take my last test today but dh told me I need to wait! Ha... I'm thinking of going out and just getting a dollar store one lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Yeah I'd test again.

mamma2haidyn
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Thank you... I know i want to go to the store and get a digi one so then i dont have to worry about lines and stuff.. But i dont want to waiste my money if its negitive anyways. 

Mlg1989 and Emily we should keep each other updated since were probably going to concieve around the same time and have the same due dates.. LOL....I think that i might go today and get some.. I dont know yet!

emilymarie07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Sounds good to me! I am leaning more towards I will go buy anyother test since dh does not want me to test today. I will forsure keep u both updated!

Quoting mamma2haidyn:

Thank you... I know i want to go to the store and get a digi one so then i dont have to worry about lines and stuff.. But i dont want to waiste my money if its negitive anyways. 

Mlg1989 and Emily we should keep each other updated since were probably going to concieve around the same time and have the same due dates.. LOL....I think that i might go today and get some.. I dont know yet!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Now i wanna poas! Lol i think ill give in today buy a dollar store one! I been usuing fisher sure-vue tests from the hospital(my mil is a nurse so she brings me handfuls) but i only have one left so a cheap one sounds good. Lol buti sent u both friend requests :3 gl <3
locakristen
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Sending you ladies LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!!

baby dust

mamma2haidyn
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Ok here we go... one more question.. i went and bought some HPT (digital ones) and i want to take one.. since im like 5-6 days past AF do i still have to wait to do it in the morning???

katie40
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:08 PM

i would get a blood test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)