Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tea to help TTC

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
My husband has an employee who says drinking pregnancy tea works. Anyone ever try it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alisha_0810
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM

What is pregnancy tea? Never heard of it..

yankee1215
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:28 PM

I did some more research and it is fertility tea that she drinks. She swears by it but I am not sure... It is just a herbal mix.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM

i tried it for about 2 months and no luck..i didnt try it this month i tried a few other things..gl if you try it and hope it brings you your bfp =)

yankee1215
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Quoting hypnautica:

i tried it for about 2 months and no luck..i didnt try it this month i tried a few other things..gl if you try it and hope it brings you your bfp =)

I may try it, who knows!!  What else have you tried?

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:39 PM

this month i tried fish oil and soy isloflavones..i have the fertilaid tea that i bought from i think drugstore.com and also have the fertilityblend for women but havent used it(its a pill). i have notice alot better cm with this cycle that i havent had in along time. i have also been taking bee pollen and royal jelly to improve egg quality.

yankee1215
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Was thinking of doing the soy isloflavenes also.  I have not heard of taking bee pollen or royal jelly.  Good LUCK!!!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM

i looked and found that they are suppose to help with egg quailty and figured it couldnt hurt any and have been using the bee pollen and royal jelly for 3 months now..good luck to you as well =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)