Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick help please!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

So DH are back on the active TTC wagon, been ttc#2 for over 2.5yrs. We see a RE this afternoon. But AF had been MIA for 3 months and she showed up yesterday (just as I went to have my first colonoscopy too! What a witch!). Well since I am between dr's I am not taking any fertility meds this cycle (already maxed out on # of cycles on clomid) but want to up my chances anyway and wanted to give soy isoflavones a chance again. And also wanted to ask about baby aspirin.

So, I am on CD2: what dose and days would anyone suggest of taking of the soy iso's?

And can someone explain the purpose of baby aspirin, please? That is one thing I never have looked into over the yrs.

I am also going to be taking EPO (evening primrose oil). Any other natural stuff type whatever, feel free to throw at me fast! Thanks!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Zingy0926
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Baby aspirin 81 mg is to help the egg implant into the lining. I have also heard of some dr's telling women who keep having chemical pregnancies to take it...not sure why but that's what I've read.

I'm trying Soy Iso's if I can ever get AF (i'm CD 79) and I'm going to take them CD 3-7 and on days 3, 4, 5 I'll take 120mg and on 6 and 7 I'll take 180 mg. On the front of the bottle it will tell you how many mg of isoflavones there are in each pill so that's how I judge how much to take.

EPO is supposed to help cervical mucas quality, and you take that from AF to O. From O to AF I take fish oil. I read your no supposed to take it after O because if you do get preggers it is NOT good for baby.

HisB0107
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Not sure about soy, but here's a bump for you :) GL hun!

Mipsy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
Kewl, thank you for sharing this with me and I hope af comes soon for you! I just had a 92 day cycle and it sucked!

Quoting Zingy0926:

Baby aspirin 81 mg is to help the egg implant into the lining. I have also heard of some dr's telling women who keep having chemical pregnancies to take it...not sure why but that's what I've read.

I'm trying Soy Iso's if I can ever get AF (i'm CD 79) and I'm going to take them CD 3-7 and on days 3, 4, 5 I'll take 120mg and on 6 and 7 I'll take 180 mg. On the front of the bottle it will tell you how many mg of isoflavones there are in each pill so that's how I judge how much to take.

EPO is supposed to help cervical mucas quality, and you take that from AF to O. From O to AF I take fish oil. I read your no supposed to take it after O because if you do get preggers it is NOT good for baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mipsy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Ty!

Quoting HisB0107:

Not sure about soy, but here's a bump for you :) GL hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)