• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A must have for TTC Ladies with iPhones or iPod touch

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Ladies, Just thought I would share a pretty cool app I found a couple months ago on my iPhone....its called "Period Tracker" by GP Apps (the logo is a flower) there is a lite version that is free, but the paid version that I have ($1.99) is really great! You can not only track your periods but it tracks ovulation depending on your average cycle length, which it calculates for you after putting in your information from month to month. You can track your moods, symptoms, testing, etc. There is also a pregnancy mode you can put it into when you get your BFP :) It has really helped me keep track of my cycle and ovulation time, etc. I recommend it for anyone who likes to keep track of these things and would like to have the option of doing so on your iPhone/ iPod touch. 

There are other app companies that make the same type of app and cost about the same, but I have not tried those so I have no idea what exactly they track. 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Yeah I've used that one for a but I enjoy pink pad better easier interface for sure you can also get that and other apps on any phone as long as there is a market app on the phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I personally didn't like pink pad. -shrug- I'll give this one a try :-)

mommybug77
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:51 PM

I used it. I ovulated a LOT earlier than it predicted so if I had relied on it I would not have our youngest

allgood1108
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM
I use the app iperiod and really like the interface. I'm not sure if other apps have forums, but iperiod does give access to forums similar to cafemom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)