Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby psychics.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

has anyone heard of baby psychics? .. especially Cheri22, and Suzanne Henneman ?

seriously need some insight!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
locakristen
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

BUMP!

queenmary1o1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM

yes! i have had a Ruby reading (she is actually one of our awesome members in this group) i had a cheri22 reading awhile back and i have had TWO eternity tarot readings from kimberly. Ruby's perdiction came true in april but it ended from chemical :/

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:24 PM
I've used Kim and ruby
Ruby wrong for me Kim still waiting on hers to come true she said bfp,conception,birth in oct/nov so fx for bfp in Feb/march for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dmpeterson
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM
I was actually thinking about trying one of them for fun just to see if maybe one of their predictions could come true. Has anyone had luck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alisha_0810
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I have used Kimberly and Tania and am still waiting to see if they we're right. BOTH of them said BFP, conception or give birth in Nov/Dec with boy!!! FX for a BFP in December!!!! :-) I havent used Ruby yet, but I plan on it :-)

Dmpeterson
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Gl I hope they are right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilymarie07
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I have had a reading from ruby she is pretty amazing :). So far waiting to see if she is right. I adore her though otherwise....

www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com

she ranges in diff prices but worth every penny in my opinion!

pixiemom4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I just did a Kimberly reading and it was good still waiting to see if its accurate.... I am waiting on my ruby reading should be here by friday....

xxstephh
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM

whos kimberly? haven't heard of her. .

ive had a reading from cheri22 and from suzanne henneman, and tania.

waiting for tanias to come, and cheri said girl, with conception, findout, give birth in august!, and suzanne said find out, conceieve in december 2011!. with a boy :) ... so if their both right, i would conceive this month, find out dec and give birth in august!.. hope it all works outttt .

good luck to all, babydussst!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)