Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question about Oing

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

You would think as long as I have been TTC I would remember everything about it but sometimes I just forget. Anyway those stupid Walgreens OPK test just suck and arent showing any + but I have been checking my cm and last night it started with the ewcm. I have posted in past post about my cm when im oing is alittle off in color, well last night it was off but today for the 1st time in idk how long it was clear with alittle touch of white and very stretchy. Ok here is my question, once you see that about how long is it until you actually O? Thanks and baby dust to all! (also I know you ladies hate walgreen opk and i was suppose to go out and get different ones but i have a pulled chest muscle and i wasnt feeling so great these past few days.)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pastorejnh
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM
You should ovulate within the next few days , I had watery cm on cd 13 and 14 then ewcm on 15 and 16 and o'd on cd 16. I got my first pos opk on cd 15
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:10 PM

ty very much for your help =)

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM

You're the millionth women who has complained about those walgreens OPK's. They suck, don't buy them again!!! hahaha!

I think you'll O in the next 48 hours :D

Loading Ticker...

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM

yeah they really suck and i wouldnt recommend them to anyone..thanks for your help =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)