Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow.....Help

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi everyone iam trying to conceive my last period was 9/16/2011. I took a hpt in it came back negative then i made me a doctor appt... in they pregnancy test came back negative soooo... they did some bloodwork because they wanted to know why i didnt have a period soooo.. long story short  they said my hormone level is high in they did a utrasound with the thing that look like a diildo in said my cervix was thick and they wanted to give me pills to make me bleed!!!!!!can you guys tell me what do they mean by hormone leavel is high? in cervixs is thick?  Could i be pregnant in its not showing up but if iam iam 7weeks

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tarakay0417
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM

not sure about the horomones or the cervix. but if you are preggers when they did the ultra sound they should have seen a baby even at 7 weeks. at about 4 or 5 weeks, i think, the baby would be big enough to be seen with an ultra sound especially with the kind of ultra sound they did on you. i wish i could help you more, but maybe another lady on here can. good luck and lots of baby dust!

Msmommie21
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM

i was around 3 to 4 weeks when they did that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)