• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one have brown spotting and been pregnant? (a few symptoms too maybe?)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

So dh and i aren't 'trying' to get pregnant...we just arent exactly stopping it either haha. I have been having very very mild brown spotting sence the 7th. AF isnt due till the 12th. im kind of confused on why i would be having it 3, 4, and 5 days before i even expect my period. The earliest i would expect AF is tomorrow. I am thinking of taking a test (FRER) if i dont start actually having bleeding by the time i wake up in the AM. What do you ladies think? Can you have brown spotting this early on and be pregnant? 

Also, i was watching rugrats (yes the nickelodeon show) with DD about 5-6 days ago, and i started all out bawling because chucky didnt have a mom and it was mothers day. And i mean i cried through the entire shoe. Then i was fine! So i think its safe to say im emotional. And yesterday i got randomly nauseous, like i was standing and talking to a friend and i almost threw up mid conversation, then i had a light headed spell and had to go sit down and eat something. 

I dont know what to think!!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrzligg12
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I think it is possible to have some brown spotting , before your period. When the sperm decides to implant, and burry it self deep inside of your womb. Which is called implantation. I think its possible good luck!!

mommy2alissa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM

thanks. i know with my first 2 babies i had red spotting at the beginning of the pregnancy after i knew i was pregnant (like 6-7 weeks i think) but that was after i allready knew i was pregnant. i cant remember if i had any brown spotting before hand. 

Quoting mrzligg12:

I think it is possible to have some brown spotting , before your period. When the sperm decides to implant, and burry it self deep inside of your womb. Which is called implantation. I think its possible good luck!!

mommy2alissa
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM

oh and the only time i had spotting today was when/right after i went on a 3 hour walk pushing a double stroller with my 4 1/2 year old and 1 year old in it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)