Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im accepting it..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

i been thinking all day while being at home while df is at work and while taking care of our cat post his declawing surgery 2 days ago that im out this month. I know, i know, its not over until AF shows but i am spotting brown now, it stains a panty liner and is there when i wipe, i also have AF type cramping on and off. of course if i look into it i could find pregnancy symtpoms like my nausea or my hot flashes but the cramping and spotting is scaring me.

when i didnt get AF at all in sept i spotted on and off for 2 weeks then had to get put on provera which was HORRIBLE and im praying i dont have to go through another bad cycle.

I realized no matter how much research i do to try to find some lady out there who matches my good search of "Spotting after sex 11dpo then bfp" someone is always gonna have that symptom and say they got their bfp because they actually did! but every woman is not me, we are all not the same. i have to stop looking into my symptoms, finding other ladies who match what im going through because at the end of it all, i end up with an empty uterus and empty arms.

Im going to keep temping of course,and i will test in a FEW days but i really think we are out this month and if this is the case i may make the choice to stop charting and opking again. the 2 ww makes me insane, i dont like the feeling. im not sad or depressed at all, im just accepting it and i think i just needed today to do that.

thnx for letting me vent.

Please Lord, Bless us with a healthy beautiful miracle this month!! *Little baby: Mommy and Daddy already love you so much!*

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Aww HUGS!! Im going through these thoughts and feelings too :( Hopefully we will get our BFP's this month too.. I just wanted you to know your not alone love. GL :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM

thank you sweetness! (((hugs))) it stinks, but i think if i just let get of the rope a little bit then it can be a smidge easier. i havent FULLY accepted im out but im being more pessimistic so when i really do see AF then i wont be as sad. im really tired of my money going down the drain to see nothing but ONE line. god has some sort of plan for me..im waiting for him to put it in action.

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM
:( Hang in there! Ttc is a rough and winding road, just know that you're not alone, I've sure been there too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:27 PM

thank you. it feels nice to have women who have been or are going through the same thing. i just pray for me and everyone else who is on this rollercoaster that we get our bfps soon

TTC_KY25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:33 PM

(((HUGS)) I know how it feels as well and it sucks! I have pretty much given up this month as well. The pressure at times, I agree, makes me insane as well. I think BABY all the time and it never happens. But hopefully soon we will get our BFPs :) Just have faith and try to relax and enjoy your life now. Just wanted to let you know that I understand and support you :)

baby dustLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

kylandof4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Dont be discrouraged. It can happen. I tested BFN everyday before missed AF. I did not get my BFP until day I was expecting AF. I too had menstual cramping and was spotting and bleeding lightly cpl of days before. Sending Baby Dust! 

Leese21
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

thank you so much ladies. your words are so appreciated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)