Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CLOMID YAY OR NAY

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

i have been tryin to concieve for a year, i have pcos and i have been on metformin for 9 months. each month i take a 10 day regimin of pregesturine(sp?) to induce a period since i do not ovulate on my own. i have tried this 12 times and am ready to try somthing a little more invasive. my doctor has mentioned clomid, i have heard a few stories on it so i ask you  CLOMID YAY or NAY ???

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cs_1498
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blossom413
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM

I took it. I got pregnant on the third month I used it. No problems. If I ever decide to have another baby I will use it again.

KristinaRusso
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I took it this past cycle and got my BFP, 1st cycle using... I have PCOS as well

TTC_KY25
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM

I have been on Clomid for 4 cycles now. I have not gotten my BFP yet, but alot of women that I know that have used it, usually will get a BFP within 6 months if not less. My periods were irregular and I was not ovualting. The 1st month on Clomid and now I have normal periods and have ovualted at least 3 times. So YAY...but dont be like me and get overly excited that it will work ASAP LOL. Give it a try because it is good :) Hope you get your BFP soon ♥

baby dustLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)