Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

should i still be bleeding just short of 2 weeks after af its not much but its still blood. i'm worried somethings wrong with me or is it down to the stress ive had this month

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM

It could just be the stress, but I think you should call your doc just to be safe.  (((hugs)))

iwantafamily
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

will do tomorrow as it will be shut for the night as its nearly half past nine at night over here in the uk

kaybri2012
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Are you ovulating by chance?  Sometimes there is ovulation bleeding.  But yes, please check with a doctor to be safe. 

iwantafamily
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:29 PM

its just short of 2 weeks since af turned up so could be but i never normally bleed for this long and never bleed during ovulation

locakristen
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM

There could be alot of reason why you are bleeding... are you spotting blood off and on? is it lite or thick? dark or light?  could be caused my ovulation  or  bd. or it could be old blood pushing its way out..  I sometimes spot brown old blood 2 weeks after AF . or sometimes after BD i will bleed..

iwantafamily
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM

havent bd for a while since im now single and its dark brown and light spotting 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)