Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it bad....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok i know this is totally insane but im actually looking forward to the 2ww! i just want to get o day out of the way so i can stop stressing about bd'ing on the right time, if im messing something up, remembering to take all the pills. i just want to o already and get on to the 2ww! have i lost my mind????

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bbygirl87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM

haha I dont think so.. I think the 2ww after O is better than the 2ww after AF.. we want to make sure we bd on the right time and atleast with the 2ww after O u can test n have some sort of hope unlike after af u know theres no way u will see a line.. good luck and lots of baby dust

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM

thanks...i thought i was loosing it lol...its sad im looking forward to it cuz the 2ww is a butt for me. i have g.e.r.d.  so i cant go off neasua. i have insomina so i cant go by fatuige, and i have a jacked up bladder so i cant go by frequent urination...i have no signs to look for at all. oh and even my bb's get sore over a week bf af is due!

Bbygirl87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what u mean.. I drink a lot of water so I am always peeing and nausea I dont suffer from too much but it does creep up on me once in awhile and my boobs are almost always tender and grow everyday.. the other my dh started touching to see if i got implants behind his back lmao

Quoting ckapps4911:

thanks...i thought i was loosing it lol...its sad im looking forward to it cuz the 2ww is a butt for me. i have g.e.r.d.  so i cant go off neasua. i have insomina so i cant go by fatuige, and i have a jacked up bladder so i cant go by frequent urination...i have no signs to look for at all. oh and even my bb's get sore over a week bf af is due!

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM

omg! wow lmao thats hilarious....my hubby only wishes even tho im a DD with a 28in waist aparently to him theres no such thing as to big to him! yea its the gerd thats going to get me....i forget i have it alot of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)