Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to de stress?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
  • 2 Replies

I was really stressed out when I was preggo's in Aug and end up having a miscarriage. What do you to de stress? I'm really scared to have a miscarriage the next time I get preggos because of stress, just would like some ideas so I don't go crazy lol.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bbygirl87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for ur loss.. I usually go for a walk either by myself or dh.. truth is there is no way to avoid stress and the more u tell ur self not to stress the worse u make it so I usually try to take it in but have a different approach on the reaction.. it depends on what ur stressing on but I love to walk by myself and blast my music in my ears and get myself tired where I go back home shower and go to bed.. during the day I am at work and stress on my job because there is a lot to do at a short amount of time but I have to stop myself and realize I am only human and can do so much and pace myself.. good luck and lots of baby dust

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM
Well i can ease your mind working ob for years stress can increase your personal body stress but miscarriage can and never be caused by stress so that should help

When I get prego cause I've lost 10 and it won't matter if I'm stressed,no stressed or freaking out what's going to happen will happen ....

So after loss #4 I began to look at it this way -

If I have a miscarriage so be it but I refuse to stress about it now ill have tons of time if it does happen I will be happy to have this baby with me NOW that's the blessing to have whatever time I do with my baby now. When I gave birth to sookie after she passed away I smiled loved on her kissed her, and yes it hurt I cried but I enjoyed my time she was in my belly I couldn't image having stressed the whole time and not enjoyed each kick,tickle sickness ect
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)