• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

19 kids and counting mom expecting # 20 ... What do you think?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM
  • 46 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you think?

Options:

None of our Business...

No way its greedy, and unsafe.

Sure, I think its fine.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 79

View Results

After all the whoop la with the baby 19 she had born 3 1/2 months early cause of her age and # of pregnancies... she had preeclampsia.. which when your older mom if you get it the likelihood of you getting it again is very high... what do you think?

Is it for media attention?

They seem to have tons of money to have kids. The show pays them plenty for their story...

So what do you think?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I feel sorry for the kids for many reasons, which I don't feel like listing again. See other Duggar post for my opinion.

Bluebird10
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM

They run a really successful business and have raised the children great. I think it's a bit risky considering the previous preaclampsia situation. I defnintely do not think it's for attention, they're part of the "full quiver" religous movement, so it's part of their beliefs to continue having as many children as God see's fit.- Their words.

monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:30 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh for sporks sake. Let it go people. Its none of our business!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I Dont care either way its her life..BUT i do think that with every baby she has she pushes them off to the older girls..WHO 1]Take care of ALL the younger kids 2]Do all the cooking , cleaning and etc and 3] Have no life of their own. JMO

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Not everybody lives on CM and sees every post. She may not have seen the previous posts. This is America, you know.

Quoting monkeybelle83:

monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Hence the plural "people" instead of singling out one person. Also, the "this is America" is kinda pointless. Just sayin.

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Not everybody lives on CM and sees every post. She may not have seen the previous posts. This is America, you know.

Quoting monkeybelle83:

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Let her have her conversation and if people want to join they will. You don't have to takepart. Leave OP alone.

Quoting monkeybelle83:

Hence the plural "people" instead of singling out one person. Also, the "this is America" is kinda pointless. Just sayin.

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Quoting monkeybelle83:

littlecheifsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM

i think its irresponsible & selfish!  its  not safe for her kids and unborn baby. the kids she has now needs her. and if something were to happen to her, her kids will suffer. really selfish!

MrsC2011
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM
5 moms liked this

Those kids all seem happy and well adjusted. They can afford them, so why not? I'd rather have the Duggars having a 20th kid then someone on welfare having a 2nd.

BTW- She had preeclampsia because she had to have emergency gallbladder surgery.

ericaann86
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I think its risky however my sister believes in the same thing. She has 7 boys and is pregnant with #8 -a little girl. :) I want as many as god gives us however I don't think we will try so hard after this next pregnancy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)