Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI but I don't get it...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi All,

So this is TMI, but I know some of you will understand. I typically have about 3-5 days of brownish discharge before my period. Sometimes there is redness in it. Do I start counting from the day the discharge shows up or do I wait until AF is in full force with the cramps? I'm not feeling very confident that this is going to happen as quickly as I would have liked. My first pregnancy, I knew immediately and it ended in miscarriage. This time around, maybe I am trying too hard. It's only been 2 months that we are TTC again, but I'm feeling emotional about this, thinking negatively or that it will take too long to conceive, etc.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:54 PM
Oh honey breath I'm on cycle 43 lol.it sucks no matter what cycle you are on.....

Just enjoy life and don't make it so damn stressful

If you are talking about charting temps the first day of real flo is cd1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aussiechic
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:01 PM

BUMP!

meagan517
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:03 PM
I'm in the same boat cycle number 2 and already feel like it's been a year lol
Xmansmom08
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM
Start counting on first red flow..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabingham
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
I am on cycle 16 and it has got a little easier I started the temp only 2 weeks ago but have been doing the opking just to learn how my body is I have counted at the very hint of my period and waited till full force lol but I went to my fertility dr and had an HSG procedure only to find my tubes were blocked so he gave them a good cleaning out I am on #2 now after the test and for three months he said I become very sticky ! They say after 30 you may need to clean out the cob webs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz0205
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and advice! I'm going to start the OPK's next month and CM and see if I can't get a more clear idea of how my body works. I'm going to take Leandrat's advice and just breath and be patient!   :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)