Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm confused

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  • 2 Replies

After the last day of your period, when do we ovulate? My last period stopped on Sept 4th, and I don't know if I got pregnant on the 5th or the 14th of Sept??? Can Anyone help me with this? We think I am 9 weeks today.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM
No one can answer this dear that is why we chart our temps to get to know our personal O time,lp and cycle length

Me personally I O cd18-23 normally and some women Ocd14-15 and some not till cd30 or later

If you want to know then you should start charting using a bbt every am before you move or talk, at the same time everyday, and put it into a charting program like fertilityfriend.com as well as checking cm,cp and use Opk to detect a Lh surge pre possible O

If you have a + prego test just go to ob they can date babies age with a us if you don't have a test yet take one as you could have picked it up 6 weeks ago

If your last period was Sept.4th there is no way to get prego the 5th egg wasn't even ready yet if you have the PERFECT cycle which most women do not you would have Oed Sept .18th making you 7 weeks and 3 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sondra276
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Thanks for the advice, I already did the home tests and all, and went to the OB but I realized I had my dates wrong last night, now I know. Thanks so much! :)

Sondra.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)